A New Face at SDCHM!

I’ve been looking forward to making my debut on the Amusing Museum Musing blog for some time and figured it only made sense that my introduction should be my first entry! My name is Elizabeth Langford and I have been with the San Diego Chinese Historical Museum since early February 2013, just in time to celebrate the Year of the Snake with all of San Diego at the Chinese New Year Festival. I am a recent transplant to California from the great state of Texas. I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Historical Studies from the University of Texas at Dallas and have worked both as a classroom teacher and Assistant Director of Education with a Dallas history museum. Growing up in Texas you learn very young to appreciate the past but to always look towards the future with hope and tenacity. I wish to bring my excitement for learning and sharing as well as my previous experiences and education to the museum and am excited to join such a great team!

Comments

Popular Posts